Koa loves his food! He has been out-eating me lately (and that's hard to do)!
 |
| Sunday afternoon lunch in a special spot! |
 |
| Breakfast for dinner! Koa was quite pleased! |
Koa and Gaine enjoyed their sleep over (and so did their mommies)! It was rainy, so we built a fort (thanks Aunt Ashley) and the boys had a blast reading books and playing in (and ON) their fort.
 |
| Fingerpainting with my buddy! |
When Koa gets up in the morning or from a nap, he has to have all of his buddies with him. I used to be happy that he had three "snugglies" so we could just grab any one of them and he would be happy, but now he wants all of them with him...and his blanket(s), and "dogdog" and "belle." When I walk in his room, he is standing there in his crib with all of his "friends" in his arms waiting for me to break them all out!
Koa and I went to visit Amy and the boys and ended up eating a picnic at the park! Koa was so tired, but enjoyed a push in the swing from his buddy! Needless, to say, he slept all the way home!
Koa loves playing with his kitchen!
 |
| He oganized all of his food in his fridge... |
Our friends, Jenn and Chris, invited us to go to the Food Truck Meet Up where we got to eat lots of different yummy foods!
 |
| I asked them to hug for a picture and they refused! In fact, they wouldn't even smile for a picture together! I think I got the first "you are embarrssing me, mom" look from Koa!! |
 |
| Jenn and I are both expecting our second baby within the same week! |
After the cold spell we had, our garden is done for the winter...except for the carrots, apparently! I forgot about these things until the other day, and Joey and I were shocked to see a bunch of mini carrots growing! We weren't sure what to think of them until we tasted this one. Delicious!
More eating and around the house...
 |
| Mom, this kitchen is way more fun with real food! |
 |
| Breakfast: yogurt, strawberries, milk, and TWO waffles! Really?! |
 |
| Getting a good stretch in while wearing Dada's shoes... |
 |
| He loves putting our shoes on and walking around! |
 |
| Koa is a dipper...here he is enjoying bacon dipped in yogurt! |
 |
| We enjoyed a family walk to the park...Koa loves the slides and swings! |
Aquarium Visit
Koa literally RAN through the aquarium. I think we were only there for an hour--we aren't even sure if he saw any fish! He loved dancing over the flashing lights on the floor. Joey and I are just glad we have an anual pass and didn't feel we needed to stay long enough to "get our money's worth!" Oh, and he just happened to see his bear hat in the stroller and wanted to wear it...why not?
 |
| He loves "Reef" and "Windy," the penguins! |
 |
| Dancing on the lights... |
 |
| Where are these lights coming from?! |
 |
| I think Joey and I looked at the marine life more than Koa! |
Koa has been working on counting to five. I needed a way to teach him patience because I couldn't handle hearing "morepleasemorepleasemoreplease" over and over until I gave him another snack! So, we started counting to five after he asks for moreplease in order to give me time to finish what I am doing or hand him another cracker/snack/whatever it is he wants! It's become a game and I love how he tries to use his fingers for counting! Joey is eating guacamole and giving Koa bites...
No comments:
Post a Comment