Watching Koa try different foods has been entertaining for Joey and me. So far, he has enjoyed rice cereal, oat cereal, and pears. Here are the pictures from the green bean debut. They were not his favorite, but since he has tried them, he has enjoyed sweet potatoes and bananas. He will now eat his green beans without the yuck face!
Koa is starting to scoot. His favorite toy is his turtle as you can see in this video!
It has been fun watching Koa become aware of his surroundings--especially the dogs. He really gets a kick out of them. I will hear him laugh and look up to see him staring at the dogs, laughing. They seem to like him, too. I know they like his toys as they are constantly wanting to play with them. Kimo spins the alphabet wheel so it will light up and sing to him!
This is what grading papers looks like this year:
Our favorite naps:
Koa is getting better and better at sitting up:



1 comment:
Oh my word...I think I say this every time, but he is getting so big! I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys at Thanksgiving and having all the little kiddos together.
Post a Comment