As the summer/maternity leave came to an end, I was so excited to have Katie move in with us! Katie is so sweet with Koa and a great roommate! It has been fun to watch her get to know Koa and see them interact together. I know I will look back on this time I have with my sister and cherish the memories!
Nap Time
As I am (finally) updating this blog, Joey is on the couch next to me sound asleep with Koa on his chest. Looks something like this:
Naia and Kimo are being such good dogs as they have adjusted to the change of having Koa around. They are so sweet with him--especially as he has started reaching out and touching them as they walk by. Naia does love the mud and likes to keep us busy with mopping the floor after she leaves muddy paw prints everywhere!
Embarrassing Photo
I had to take a picture of Koa with his pants under his onesie...looks like he is wearing a leotard! Silly Mommy!
More August Highlights
I started back to work after having 4 months off. It was a bitter sweet day. I am so thankful to have Katie here to babysit Koa, but it is still hard to leave him in the afternoon. I am also blessed to have a Principal who approved a job share for my friend, Deb, and me. She teaches in the morning and I teach the afternoons, so I only have to be at work from 12:30 to 4:30. I have two math classes and a science class that I teach this year. Loving my schedule!



No comments:
Post a Comment