Anniversary

Koa's Age

Baby K #2 Countdown

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Trees and Christmas Cards

Christmas Tree Timeline

Every year I love getting our Christmas decorations down and putting up the tree. We always get a real tree (I love the festive aroma) and my favorite part of decorating is pulling the ornaments out of the box one at a time and reliving all of the memories. I wanted to put a few pictures of our favorite ornaments on the blog as they provide a pretty neat timeline of our family!
Our first Christmas ornament together...


2008: We started our tradition of making an ornament with a picture of our family in fornt of our tree each year.



Our first Christmas as a married couple...
2009

I saw this ornament when I was pregnant and had to have it for our tree!

Our 2010 picture ornament...Koa is in his Santa hat!


Koa's "Baby's first Christmas" 2010 ornament.



Patterson Tree Hunt

So, we pick our Christmas tree the easy way...from Lowe's parking lot! We were thrilled when the Pattersons asked us to come with them to cut down a tree from an actual Christmas tree farm! Koa and Gaine were so cute running from tree to tree and Joey and Scott were hilarious to watch as they critiqued each tree! What an experience it was to not only cut the tree down, but tie it down to the roof of he car to haul it home!

Koa stood next to this little tree for quite some time. Becky took these pictures and I stole her captions!


I want this one...


Pleeeease!


Photoshoot

Kimo and Naia had a photo shoot in order to be on our Christmas card this year. Koa was a great photographer's assistant. He held the treats as he laughed histerically and clapped over and over as I snapped the pictures.







No comments: