Anniversary

Koa's Age

Baby K #2 Countdown

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 28, 2011

November News

I think it's fitting that we have even more than usual to be thankful for in this month of November.  First of all, Joey's cousin, April, and her precious 8 month old baby girl, Amelia, came to visit from California. We enjoyed watching Koa and Amelia interact; Koa was so sweet to her and Amelia seemed to really enjoy his company! Next, we FINALLY announced to everyone that we are going to be parents again! Yay! We are so excited to add to our family, and this new addition got Joey thinking about our vehicle situation. As a result, we have sold our current vehicles and purchased a larger SUV to hold our growing family that includes two carseats and two dogs. Joey put a lot of work into detailing our trucks and getting them posted online (thanks, Joey)! He also put in many hours researching SUV's and locating the ones we would be interested in. Today, all of his hard work paid off! Okay, enough with the writing, here are the pictures!
Baby K#2: Eight and a half week picture.
A little pregnancy recap: the first 6 weeks were a breeze (good thing, since we were in England for part of that time), weeks 6-10 were pretty rough with "morning sickness" that lasted most of the day, and the last couple of weeks I have started feeling more myself. I'm going to be optimistic and say it will be smooth sailing from here on out! :)

Koa and I went to story time at the library and my crazy hunger created a surprise picnic at the park on the way home!

My Superhero-Pirate!

Superhero-Pirate dressed for cold weather!

Wearing Daddy's boots!

Joey enjoying the "man chair" in his "man cave."

Watching some Wheel of Fortune

Just reading a book in my bear hat and pj's.


April and Amelia Visit

Koa and his cousin, Amelia!

Koa thought she was great!

Giving his best "happy face."

Enjoying lunch at the Daiquiri Deck in Siesta Key.



Cousin April and Amelia

I love this pic...not really sure what we are all looking at. Koa gets a pat on the back for being the only one looking at the camera!

Brrr...



More November Fun

Over and over again...down he goes!

I love how he came over to sit next to his momma and put his hands on his knees! He looks like such a big boy!

We stopped at the farmer's market for some bananas for the ride home.

I love it when our walks end in naps!


Yep...it's still pool weather down here!

Hanging out with Dooney and Roxy!

Someone can reach the top of the dining room table...

How do I capture these moments? This one was in extreme slow motion!

Playing in the dirt at Daddy's softball tournament. This is the first tournament where Koa was old enough to play with his trucks in the dirt...and he loved it!

Wore himself out at the ball park...and Daddy's team won the tournament! Joey had a crazy throw from right center to home plate to throw a guy out in extra innings and then hit the winning run! I'm glad we came back out to watch the last two games of the tournament!
Champions!

Hmmm...what do I want for lunch after church? A mushroom swiss burger! Joey took us to this little joint down the road. Delicious!

Koa practicing with a big boy cup!

Truck Transition

Goodbye, Xterra. You were a good truck. Got me through the icy roads of Kansas City and had great freezing cold AC for Florida!
Good bye Idgie. You were a great first truck for Joey...thanks for being such a reliable vehicle! You brought Koa home from the hospital!
Koa waiting patiently at the dealership with his red balloon!

Hello, Expedition. You have some big shoes (tires) to fill, but I have no doubt you will do a great job! Welcome to the family!




No comments: