Anniversary

Koa's Age

Baby K #2 Countdown

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Picture Time

Timing worked out great to get Koa's two year pictures and belly pictures at the same shoot! We had a blast (as always), and I think Shake Portraits got some pretty good shots...here they are!

But first, a little flashback...

1 week old
1 year old
two years old
One Year Old


Two Years Old

 

And now for our pictures...











Is this my bicep?

Oh, THIS is my bicep!












BELLY PICTURES [32 weeks]






Koa wanted to get a picture of his belly as well! (He did this all by himself...)

Look for an updated picture very similar to this one in just a few short weeks!




BALLOON FUN!














This will conclude our kaleikinifamily.blogspot.com blog. I was informed tonight as I was creating this last post that I have run out of room...oops. I hope you have enjoyed following our life in pictures! If so, please follow us at our new address: kaleikinifamily2.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Drew and Kristin said...

I LOVE all these pictures!! You're all very photogenic and what a cutie Koa is!! :) I love how you do some of the same poses year after year to compare Koa's growth - great idea! We're looking forward to meeting Malia! Love you all!!
~ Kristin