Anniversary

Koa's Age

Baby K #2 Countdown

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Layla's Birthday Party and Easter

The beginning of April has been lots of fun with the first of the birthday parties for our baby group and Easter!

Jesus Loves Me

The children performed "Jesus Loves Me" in front of the congregation...unfortunately, I was at home sick with a stomach bug and missed it. However, Joey got a couple of pictures for me!



Apparently, right after this picture was taken, Koa started crying "dada" and was escorted off the stage! Later in the week, I was singing "Jesus Loves Me" to him before his nap and he started doing all of the had signs he had learned at church for his performance! I was shocked that he knew the motions and could sing the song with me!

Random Pics

Crazy sunblock hair

Koa looking for the squirrel that ran up the tree at the park!

Layla's Second Birthday Party

I'm not sure who had more fun...the kids or the parents! We all loved the bounce house and the Easter egg hunt! The kiddos were so cute!! Happy Birthday, Sweet Layla!!








Easter

Koa enjoyed opening his treats from Grandpa and Grandma Shafer and the Easter bunny before church!







Traditional Family Easter Pictures...



We had so much fun watching Koa and Gaine hunt for Easter eggs!













No comments: