Saturday, January 29, 2011
Ending January
I can't believe January is already behind us! Koa, the dogs, and I have gotten back out on the road run/walking anywhere from the 3 mile loop through the park to 10 miles at Bayshore. With the weather becoming "cold" here in Florida (that means upper 40's to low 60's for your Northerners), we had to get the weather shield for Koa's jogging stroller to keep him warm. This, obviously, happened to be a warm day!
Koa turned 9 months on the 26th. I happened to have the day off and was able to capture some of his tricks that he has learned.
Koa's first spoon experience was a success! He has been self feeding finger foods like bananas and green beans for a while now. We gave him nectarine for the first time and put the pieces on his spoon--he knew just what to do with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment